Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rajdeep Chatterjee in Indian Idol 4

Indian Idol 4 Contestant - Rajdeep Chatterjee


Fast Facts

Place: Jamshedpur

Rajdeep Chatterjee from Jamshedpur has been learning music from the age of two-and-half-years under Pandit Shri Chandrakant Apte. He enjoys classical music and can play the tabla. His big moment was when he performed and shared the stage with music directors Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.

Rajdeep has participated in various competitions and even won the title of Jharkhand Idol. He now aspires to bag the title of the next Indian Idol.


Trivia


Rajdeep means: Raja ka beta

About myself: I am a simple and straight guy, honest from the heart and uncomplicated. I have been singing since I was two and half years. I took part in my first competition when I was 8 years old

Family: Parents and a brother. I am closest to my parents

Inspiration: Manna Dey

Fear: Scared of nothing in particular

Strength: My studies in music

One thing I would like to change in myself: I would like to change my short temper

If I become the Indian idol, I will: Hand over the prize money to my parents

Pals on Indian Idol 4: No one in particular. I like Parashar, Priyanka didi and Tulika didi

Indian Idol judge I am most scared of: Annu Malek and his comments


Favourites

Colour: Red

Actor: Shah Rukh Khan

Actress: Katrina Kaif

Food: Pure non vegetarian

Likes: Playing cricket, football

Star: M S Dhoni—he is from my state




No comments: